Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blog Entry #1: Individual Technology Assessment

As an educator, what are your present strengths and weaknesses in technology? How do you plan to use your strengths? How do you plan to address the weaknesses?

I believe that my present strength in technology is knowing how to use the different technologies. Even if I am not very familiar with a particular one, I am good at figuring them out. My weakness is in not knowing how to bring technologies into an instructional setting. I will use my strength to learn how to use a technology well before I use it for instructional purposes and to be able to help students learn the technology better themselves. I will compensate for or correct my weakness by doing research on different ways to use the different technologies for instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment